Butterfly Queen


i busted out the Bombshell stamps again. they are like crack i can't keep my hands off them. I decided instead of making the same ole same ole card i would make a shipping tag instead. I stamped the girl first and colored here using SIU inkpads unless otherwise noted. For the skin i used CTMH terracotta and chocolate chip. For the cape i used tulip (CTMH) and really red. Buckeroo blue and sky blue for the clothes, and tulip (CTMH) and chocolate chip for the hair. I used a silver pen by signo for some of the details on belt and Bikini top. The butterflys are also Bomshell stamps and i used a button in my chocolate chip ink to get the bubble effect. I think the fun part was adding teh button chain which will more than likely make an apperace on other cards I make.

0 comments:

Followers